03 Jan Food for Thought
Wellness Center of America
(800) 545 – 6923
1131 Rainbow Valley Blvd.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
by Joyce Johnson, President of Wellness Center of America (800) 545-6923
START THE NEW YEAR RIGHT WITH SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT:
- Vegetarians need less water because vegetables and fruits are 90% water. The amount of water you require each day depends on your diet, size, body composition, gender and activity level.
- Healthy organic Himalayan salt does NOT raise blood pressure and provides valuable minerals.
- You may be over medicated. Find a physician who is less aggressive on prescribing drugs with their dangerous side effects. The only medication I have EVER taken is an antibiotic if I have pneumonia; I am vulnerable because of COPD which was caused from 2nd hand smoke of my first husband.
- Healthy fats should be eaten daily: avocado, coconut oil, nuts (not peanuts), seeds, olives, wild salmon and sardines.
- The only healthy artificial sweeteners are Xylitol and stevia. The worst of the worst is aspartame, which caused cancer in many independent animal studies.
- Small amounts of organic coffee are safe. Regular coffee has huge amounts of pesticide considered to be quite dangerous.
- Eat organic Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread. Other breads 50% gluten which can cause diarrhea, chronic fatigue, foggy thinking, diabetes, leaky gut, sluggish metabolism, and obesity.
- Your best calcium sources are yogurt, oatmeal, sesame seeds, turnip greens, oranges, almonds, black-eyed peas, kale, bok choy, figs, sardines, wild salmon, and white beans (all organic).
- Eat plenty of organic eggs…they do NOT raise cholesterol like regular eggs because they contain large amounts of lecithin.
- Only blood type A’s get breast cancer…other blood types (O, B, AB) only get BC from years of mammograms. This is my own observation of 4 decades of patients. Use thermography instead.
- Flu shots can cause irregular heart beat (Taiwan study of 57,000) and many other illnesses. Vaccine science Is still in Its infancy. One of the major problems is that they disrupt the balance between your T-cells and the B-cells, which some researchers believe radically increases your risk of cancer. Also most flu is caused by microorganisms other than influenza A and B virus. There are a number of ways to boost your NK cells to stop flu & other winter illnesses: vitamin D, colostrum, medicinal mushrooms, probiotics, Panax ginseng & melatonin.
Call me at (800) 545-6923 for questions or send a SASE to 1131 Rainbow Valley Blvd. Fallbrook CA 92028 to request a handout on any health problem. Have a happy healthy New Year!
“Dr. Joyce” specializes in testing 99 chemistries of the blood, urine, hair to establish your own nutritional blueprint for reversing the aging process. Her proprietary software does 15,000 calculations with your test results and is truly one of a kind in the world.