01 Mar Become a Slim Person without Dieting
Wellness Center of America
(800) 545 – 6923
Dr. Joyce Johnson, Wellness Center of America President offers NBY! readers the following: If you have recent blood tests from your own physician, I will analyze them for only $99; you’ll be asked to complete a 4-page questionnaire, send your blood test results, and you’ll receive a complete report on how to prevent a future health disaster. Our office specializes in testing 99 chemistries of the blood, urine, and hair to establish your own nutritional blueprint for reversing the aging process. The proprietary software does 15,000 calculations with your test results and is truly one of a kind in the world. Call me at (800) 545-6923 for a free 15-minute consultation, visit the website for more details, www.WellnessCenterofAmerica.com (consulting/testing): or write to me at:
1131 Rainbow Valley Blvd.
BECOME A SLIM PERSON WITHOUT DIETING
Q – SO WHAT IS THE BEST METHOD FOR LOSING WEIGHT?
A – Here are the 10 secrets of once and forever reaching your weight goal:
- Never eat anything that contains sugar, honey, corn syrup, or artificial sweeteners because they stimulates your appetite. If you can abstain from sweets for 2 weeks, you will no longer crave them! This is because omitting sweets changes your chemistry from acid to alkaline therefore removing your desire for sweets.
- Exercise 30 minutes or more per day, 6 days per week. Exercise should be as important as eating and sleeping.
- Eat your smallest meal in the evening and no food 3 hours before bedtime.
- Stop eating breads and pasta.
- Emphasize complex carbohydrates (veggies, salads, fruit).
- Eat whatever you want on special occasions (i.e. holidays, parties, birthdays) AND fast on vegetable juices and water the next day.
- Take a thyroid supplement to burn calories more efficiently.
- Snack on nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts)
- Use a blender protein drink as a meal replacement.
- Stay away from the scale…do not weigh yourself!
Q – EXACTLY WHAT IS A COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATE?
A – These are the foods high in fiber: vegetables, fruits, brown rice, and legumes. They suppress your appetite and do not contain fat.
Q – WOULD SKIPPING MEALS HELP ME LOOSE WEIGHT?
A – No, because that slows down your metabolism. Most people who are over weight skip breakfast . . . the most important meal of the day.
Q – WHAT SHOULD I EAT FOR BREAKFAST?
A – Start your day with 2 or 3 organic eggs and a piece of whole fruit.
Q – ARE THERE OTHER SECRETS TO GETTING SLIM?
A – Never eat 3 hours before bed. Your body can’t burn calories while you sleep so they go right to your fat cells. Eat your main meal in the afternoon.
Q – WHAT ELSE CAN HELP ME LOOSE WEIGHT?
A – Most people who have trouble losing weight have a thyroid problem that is not detected in a blood test.Â Low underarm temperatures mean that your thyroid is sluggish.